The Eco Cycle System has an innovative and simple design resulting in quick construction and delivery for our customers. Through entering into partnership with Apex Lifts, we are able to offer a full package of construction; installation; system management and servicing from start to finish.
Depending on the ground conditions at the site, it is possible to use a variety of construction methods including pre-cast rings and the Silent Press-In Pile method, as shown below. This method of construction has the advantage of being quick and quiet; of higher accuracy than other methods; whilst also ensuring a lower impact on the construction site through smaller plant and the ability to pile closer to existing structures.
The construction process is illustrated below, with the entire assembly and operational testing being completed within 10 weeks.
1. Installation of sheet piles
for coffer dam.
2. Excavation with a
3. Installation of ring beams
4. The reinforced concrete
base is formed.
5. Installation of racking
6. Formation of concrete
& steel frame lid.
7. Installation of
central shaft & entrance pod.
8. Final adjustments and
Click here for more information and to see the piling system in action
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
With over four decades of trading excellence, Apex Lifts is able to offer our Eco Cycle clients a quality, bespoke and flexible service in planned and preventative maintenance, servicing and repairs. We are dedicated to providing a standard of personalised service delivery that will meet your Eco Cycle needs and exceed your overall expectations.
• Proactive maintenance and repairs
• Dedicated Eco Cycle customer care service help desk*
• Emergency call-out and repair service*
• Quick dispatch of experienced Eco Cycle engineers
• Bespoke and tailored contract packages available
• Accurate reporting and data transfer
• Optimum levels of product reliability and excellent first time fix rates
• Continual quality assurance at an affordable cost
• High levels of health and safety
• Environmental excellence and innovation
• Excellent customer liaison for planned maintenance works
Our professional, highly-trained service and call-out engineers plus top-class ICT facilities and resources, allow us to plan and service all Eco Cycle maintenance contracts to the highest level.
Our service management system (Apex Data) has been developed along with a series of maintenance management tools to continually review and monitor the progress of your Eco Cycle service contract. This allows us to direct our Eco Cycle engineers to ensure that when it comes to scheduled maintenance and call-outs, you receive the highest standard of service.